Nomination papers

This is the form you will need to fill out to run for office

Running for Municipal Office in Alberta

Information on just what is required to run for municipal office

Elected - here is what you need to know

Some of it anyways..  this is provided by the provincial government for newly elected officials

Alberta Government

Municpal Affairs is the department overseeing all that happens for municipalites in Alberta.  go here for more information- this goes to a new site

2017 Election Year

Under the Municipal government act Municipal Elections are scheduled every 4 years and 2017 is an election year.  If you are interested in being involved in the operation of your Summer Village don't hesitate to contact the Administration or one of our current Council for any questions you might have.